sâmbătă, 19 iunie 2010

birthday girl











It's been a wile since my birthday, but i just run into these photos, and i remembered how much fun i had with all my friends.

I was wearing my favourite floral dress,no name, that i ablolutly love, and it was very cheap, 60 RON (about 15 EUR), and a simple black top that i have for years and i addes a handmade flower on it, to matche the dress! The shoes were from Glow, and were loke 100 RON (about 24EUR)

The necklace was a gift from my aunt and it's from Avon, and the "i heart NY" earings are from Accesorize, and were also a gift from my boyfriend.

The headband, i bought from "Obor" and it was really cheap, only 10 RON (that's like 2,5 EUR), and i love it because it looks so expensive, and you know headband are so in this summer!!!

Hope you'll enjoy it!!

kisses!mwaaahhh

14 comentarii:

  1. I`m happy to meet you!Thank you!=)I love your blog and style.You are beautiful.You are welcome my blog following if you want.I following this=)

    kisses.

    Kata

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. ...and confretalations birthday girl=)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Happy Birthday !!! Wow, sandalele sunt geniale si cercei de la Accesorize la fel. Vad de la blogroll ca esti fana acelorasi blog-uri ca si mine. Preferatul meu la ora actuala este Song of Style, she is so pretty.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Happy Birthday! Nice pics!

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Thanks. Great Post :)
    Your Blog is very lovely!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. Great photos. I hope you had a fantastic birthday.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Great photos! I love your floral dress too and that headband is awesome!

    Thanks for the comment.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Thank you so much for your lovely comment

    Keep following.
    Love, johanna

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  9. you look so cute! love the outfit and that floral dress! i'm following this blog now, keep up the good work!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  10. belated happy bday!! you look great!!! nice gifts too! :D

    Animated Confessions

    RăspundețiȘtergere