A few days ago I went to an ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS Vintage Fair, here in Bucharest. The speial guest of this event was the one and only FACE HUNTER, Mr. Yvan Rodic.
Here are so pictures of the amazing clothes, shoes and accesories I saw there, but unfortunately didn't buy any of them.
I was wearing:
1. Striped T-shirt, from FishBone, 15 RON (3,5 EUR)
2. Tulip Black Skirt, no name, 20 RON (about 5 EUR)
3. Red Tights, no name, 15 RON (3,5 EUR)
4. Black Boots, no name, 90 RON (21,4 EUR)
5. Bleumarin Cardigan, no name, 35 RON (8 EUR)
6. Sky Blue Necklace, it was a gift from my mum
7. Red Flower, handmade
8. Nude Bag, from H&M, it was a gift
TOTAL: 175 RON ( about 41,5 EUR)
shoes bag H and M top Zara belt boots floral dress handmade matrioska necklace scarf skirt Pull and Bear blazer earings headband Accesorize Broach Glow Ring berska blue ring comart leather shirt red sunglasses. sunglasses tights AmiClubWear Asos Blair Waldorf Brosc DIY shorts DVF Dolce and Gabanna Dorothy Perkins Fishbone Forever 21 Glow. skirt Gossip Girl HM bag Jeremy Scott Marc Jacobs Mikey Mouse ModCloth NYC Oasis Old Navy Ruche Second Hand blouse Topshop UNIQLO bansko blanco blouse bow bow headband bracelet brown belt cardigan chanel clutch denim georgia dress glow t-shirt heart shaped neckless jackey mini prix nail polish necklace nicky nude bag orchid pull and bear skirt red flower ruffles shirt shorts silver sandals striped T-shirt terranova thessaloniki tinar tulip skirt ugg boots vest zappos.com zipper flower